Co-Founder & Managing Director
Tim is the Co-Founder and Managing Director of Stadia Ventures, a global Sports Innovation Hub (including accelerator and venture fund) for early-stage investment in sports and esports. They have 40 portfolio companies since their launch in 2015 which have gone on to raise over $53M (including 5 exits).
Tim is also a Senior Adjunct Professor at Saint Louis University where he teaches Undergrads and Masters students in one of the top-ranked Entrepreneurship program in the US.
What you’ll learn
- How Accelerator programs work and the benefit for cohort companies.
- The investment trends Tim has seen over the last five years, including the rise of esports and the globalisation of sports capital.
- The essential attributes Tim and the Stadia team look for when making investments in startup founders.
- Key markers for success in entrepreneurship.
- Tim’s favourite sporting moment – Glenn Brummer steals home base (St Louis Cardinals, 1982)