Head of Product & Tech
Niharika leads the digital strategy for ONE Championship across its owned and operated assets. An ex-McKinsey consultant, she found her true calling in building and scaling businesses when she joined Treebo, a travel tech startup, in 2015.
She has worked across strategy, revenue and product in her previous stints and is excited by the possibilities that technology and digital platforms bring to all three of those verticals.
At ONE Championship, she is leading the charge on revolutionizing the way fans interact with the company and helping build the ONE Super App into the most loved sports App in the world.
What you’ll learn
- How ONE Championship is transitioning from a talent and event focused organisation to a digital first organisation.
- Why ONE Championship defines itself as a sports media property, that focus on martial arts, rather than a martial arts sports property that has media revenue.
- The importance of meeting and servicing fans where they natively exist on social media channels.
- Niharika’s favourite sporting moment – Roger Bannister breaking the 4 minute mile
- ONE Championship announce strategic partnership with Microsoft