Dr. Helen Sun
Helen is the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) at Stats Perform, overseeing Artificial Intelligence, Innovation, Global Engineering, Design and Data Production teams. Helen joined Stats Perform in 2018 with over 22 years of experience as a technology strategist and thought leader, most recently serving as the CTO of JPMorgan Chase’s Commercial Banking division.
What you’ll learn
- The fundamentals of artificial intelligence (AI)
- The role of AI in predicting individual player and team performance
- How AI and data prediction is used for sports betting
- How sports data collection is being automated through computer vision, including archived game footage to create a sports data “time machine”.
- Helen’s favourite sporting moment – Michael Jordan Clinches 6th Title With “The Shot” | 1998 NBA Finals