Chief Technology Officer
Christian is Chief Technology Officer for Los Angeles Football Club (LAFC) and Banc of California Stadium. He’s responsible for defining the technical vision of the organization, developing the strategy around the use of technology throughout operations, and managing the implementation of technology across the enterprise.
What you’ll learn
- How LAFC differentiates between fans, customers and audience.
- What advanced tech they’re using to make the customer experience frictionless including biometric sensors and cutting edge high-speed fibre infrastructure.
- How Christian goes about sourcing new technology to implement in LAFC and Banc of California Stadium.
- The impact of 5G on the game-day experience.
- Christian’s favourite sporting moment – LAFC win El Trafíco (LAFC vs LA Galaxy) to advance in the 2019 MLS Cup Playoffs