LaLiga and the Global Sports Innovation Center powered by Microsoft (GSIC) have launched a startup competition as part of “The Original Inspiration Center by LaLiga supported by GSIC”, an initiative to detect the best technological developments in the sports and entertainment industry.
The competition seeks to enhance digital talent by developing disruptive solutions in soccer, sports and entertainment industries that help LaLiga continue to grow in the field of innovation and technologies, through a global competition in technology startups.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
The call is open to new technology-based companies with disruptive solutions that apply to the following thematic areas:
1. Media: OTT, Broadcasting, Social Networks, Digital Content, New Media, Digital Marketing, Second Screen, Graphics, Analytics, Piracy, etc.
2. Fan Engagement: Amateur Profile, Social Networks, eSports, Gamification, Social Listening, Community, Marketing, VR / AR / MX, Games, etc.
3. Smart Venue: Security, Fan experience, Ticket sales, Fan Journey, Food and beverage, Connectivity,
Cashless payment, Access control, Guest management, etc.
4. Performance: Analytical, Wearables, Injury prevention, Health, Lifestyle, Research, etc.
5. Big Data, VR / VA / MR, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning
WHAT BENEFITS ARE INCLUDED?
1) The possibility of running a pilot program with LaLiga. LaLiga, GSIC and Microsoft Sports will decide among the 10 finalists, which projects will develop this pilot programs.
2) In addition, the 10 finalists will enter Inmersion Week with LaLiga where they will meet the executives of the company, they will see how it works and what are the needs and expectations.
3) These startups will access to GSIC acceleration program that will last 3 months and they will also obtain a series of benefits:
- Access to contact network
- Work spaces
- Visibility at events, media, GSIC showcase
- Participation in knowledge transfer activities
- Participation in work groups
- Training and certification
- Brand enhancement
- Participation in major international events
- The possibility to access the Microsoft for Startups Program if it meets the requirements
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
The call is open from January 29 to March 30.
To participate, you have to complete the following form here.
You can read the basis of participation here. For any questions, you can consult the FAQ, contact email@example.com or visit http://theoriginal.sport-gsic.com.